Classic Made Current by 5 Generations of Quality Upholstery Craftsmen
From start to finish, every piece of Wesley Hall furniture is hand-made at our facility in Hickory, NC by craftsmen with a passion for the building the highest quality home furnishings available. Choose from over 1400 custom designer fabrics, exclusive to Wesley Hall to create the perfect upholstered furniture for your home. All furniture is crafted with solid maple wood frames, 8-way hand tied coil springs and the best tailoring and upholstering techniques in the industry.
About Wesley Hall
PEOPLE ARE IMPORTANT - Being family-owned & family-operated, we value relationships, tell the truth and keep our promises. Whether with our employees, suppliers, or clients, we strive to treat others the way we like to be treated.
100%CH-MADE IN THE USA Our products are constructed with premium cushioning, hard-wood frames & traditional, 8-way hand-tie spring systems.
INVESTING IN A BRIGHT FUTURE Ignore what you hear about manufacturing in the United States. We are thriving and investing heavily in another generation of family ownership & NC craftsmanship.
CRAFTSMANSHIP We pay our associates an hourly wage (vs. piece work) to ensure that no one is incented to cut corners. We maintain a long-standing workforce that delights in doing an impeccable job together.
FABRIC SELECTION Luxury textiles & leathers are in our blood . . . Wesley Hall brings you the most stunning, colorful, durable and saleable offering in our industry. Furthermore, we invest in ample inventories, ensuring seamless supply. Like our comfort, our pattern matching and tailoring finesse speak for themselves! We hand-cut and apply all fabrics & trims, ensuring pristine detailing.
FINISHING CHOICE Hand-applied in house, we offer more than 40 wood finishes traditional stains, lacquer, & metallic options suited to any and every taste.
STYLE SELECTION We offer an extensive and broad range of styles to delight anyone. Our catalog is user-friendly and brimming with 300 pages of premium upholstery, bar & dining, and occasional products.
COMFORT The Wesley Hall Sit speaks for itself . . . that said, each and every piece is hand-tied & consequently, hand-engineered to ensure a decadent & long-lasting comfort experience!
QUALITY All of our materials, processes, and practices are continually reviewed to ensure you receive a beautifully & responsibly made piece. We measure ourselves to the highest of standards.
SPECIAL REQUESTS Yes is our favorite word . . . and in our corporate DNA. So, bring on your special requests - custom details, custom lengths, special delivery, you name it. When we can, we do.
CONSISTENCY Woefully underrated in todays business climate, we succeed in providing consistency in all aspects of our business: Quality, fashion & service.
Environment and Manufacturing
Comfort & Fashion may be what we are most known for . . . but RESPONSIBILITY has been in our wiring since day one. Longer than day one actually . . . Wesley Hall was founded and is managed by the fourth generation of responsible N.C. upholstery makers. Our furniture is 100e in the USA. In fact, all of our wood, cushioning & finishing supplies are made in the USA as well. When questioned about the safety of our product here are a few simple facts we are proud to share:
1. None of our cushioning contains "Tris" (a.k.a. 1,3-dichloro-2-propyl phosphate or "TDCPP"). This is the fire retardant chemical recently discussed in the press as a carcinogenic. Unlike many others, we only buy USA-made foam. In fact, we only buy from a select group of suppliers, all of whom are widely regarded as premium suppliers. Each is progressive in ensuring their products meet all safety & longevity requirements while being safe to live with.
2. None of our wood-finishing materials contain carcinogens. Our only supplier is in the USA and upholds the most stringent of safety measures.
3. None of our wood frames contain toxins. Made exclusively of US-grown maple, our hardwood frames are kiln dried and effectively, sterilized.
4. None of our glues contain toxins. Also made in the USA, our glue is water-based and safe.
- Bench-Made in North Carolina, USA
- Custom Fabric Options In Store
- Custom Configurations Available
- 8-Way Hand Tied Coil Spring
- Exclusive Designer Fabrics
- Heirloom Quality
- 8-12 Weeks For Custom Orders
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.