If you enjoy having a wide variety of beverages at hand, this model is perfect for you. The upper zone stores as many as 112 12-oz cans or 64 longneck bottles. And the lower zone holds 16 wine bottles on two smooth-glide wine racks.
- 5.0 total cu. ft.
- 2.69 cu. ft. upper zone can hold (112) 12-oz cans, (64) longneck bottles or an additional 6 wine bottles
- 3-in-1 Split Convertible Shelf converts to 3 or 6-bottle wine rack
- 2.3 cu. ft. lower zone stores 16 bottles of wine on (2) 8-bottle roller-glide wine racks
- 3/4 extension smooth-glide ball-bearing wine rack system
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks safely cradle each wine bottle and prevent jarring
- Vibration Neutralization System protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Two independently controlled temperature zones offer dual options for wine and beverage storage
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout each compartment for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light and helps conserve energy
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature for each zone
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Solid black shelf fronts
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Upper Zone: 33°F to 45°F, Lower Zone: 38°F to 65°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.