Expert bartenders insist that ice is the most important ingredient. The purer the ice, the better a drink will taste as the ice melts. And, clarity is the best indicator for purity, and Marvel clear ice is considered the clearest, most pure ice available for residential use.
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store bags of ice
- Energy-saving options conserve water and energy
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity, immediate cooling and slower melt
- Its uniform size and compact density prove to be the optimal shape to provide faster cooling, while taking up less space in your glass
- Large-capacity bin stores up to 23 pounds of clear ice, while preserving quality and assuring fresh ice production
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and ensures optimum energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Marvel controls feature convenient settings and programmability
- Eco Ice mode moderates ice production to conservative usage, saving 25% water (91 gallons monthly) and 25% energy ($45 annually). Based on national average of $0.12 kWh at 100% operation. Note: ice production rate optimal when ambient air and water temper
- Delay Start/Vacation option automatically postpones operation by 1/4/6/8 (hour or day) intervals, preventing wasteful water use
- Audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Low profile, ADA-compliant height allows for universal installation applications
- Illuminice feature projects arctic white LED light through clear ice for a dazzling illumination effect
- Elegant midnight black monochromatic interior
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic interior surface
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 31.25" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.875" W x 23.71875" D x 31" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.